Friday, November 12, 2010

If you can't beat 'em...




Join him.




Branson has taken a huge liking to playing with tissue and toilet paper. Instead of getting upset and running around trying to clean it up, like I probably should be doing, I either break out the camera or join in on the fun. This morning I walked into the guest bathroom and he had unrolled the entire roll of toilet paper. He was practicing his paper shredding skills, so I sat down and helped. As I shredded, he would pick up the pieces and place them boyishly in the tub, where they belong. Great fun! Besides tupperware, lids and pots & pans, this is his favorite toy. Funny side note, when he is playing with the tupperware, there is one lid that absolute perplexes the poor guy. I know when he gets quiet that he is silently trying to figure out the snap/seal thing. So cute really.

No comments:

Post a Comment