Saturday, July 2, 2011

BBQ SEASON IS HERE

Wow it's been a while since I've posted. I've been rather busy, with a toddler, animals, husband and being sick all the dang time. This pregnancy might kill me. If it does, someone please put something witty on my blog.

I'm still on anti-nausea meds, and now I've added migraine medicine to my cabinet. A 3 day long migraine is no fun for anyone, but try chasing an almost 2 year old with one.

Ryan has been running. And running and running and running. I admire him. I get out of breath just walking around outside with Branson most days. Speaking of which, he is AMAZING. He is talking like crazy, running around like crazy, and smarter than any little boy ever. (I know, I might be a little bias). He is growing like a weed and can now reach counter tops. That's not always good, considering I have things like knives and hot pots on the counters. He loves to read books. He has a favorite 4 or 5 that we read 200 times a day. He loves the water, and last week we got season passes to wild waters. Whoopi!

Ok, sorry folks but that's all I have time for today. Happy 4th to all! We will be celebrating at my moms with a bbq. Everyone please be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment