Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy's

I'm sitting here being a naughty mom. I'm listening to my child whine and fuss and all that jazz, and I'm not doing anything about it. You see, sometimes mommy's need to do that. For their own sanity. There is nothing in the world I love more than my child. With that said, I think that sometimes he whines and fusses and cry's just to see if I will pick him up. Which, of course I do. And then he dives for the floor like there is something really great down there and he can't believe I just picked him up. Ah. Kids are so smart.

In the interim, the Emmy's Red Carpet is on. Love it. Love critiquing all these women that have the body's and guts to get out there and wear these beautiful clothes and jewels, all just for us normal everyday Jane's to sit at home, on our couch, in baby food stained pj's and judge them. Guilty pleasure I guess.

In other Emmy news, I'm hoping Modern Family takes the cake. I really love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment