Sunday, April 10, 2011

ANOTHER BUN

With baby number 2 on the way, I'm watching Branson closely every day. He is growing so fast, and doing so many new things. I have fears of not being as good of a mom to him when the baby gets here, and an even bigger fear of not loving the baby as much as I love Branson. Of course I know this is NOT possible, but, it is still a very real fear. Branson is doing so many amazing and cute things. His vocabulary grows everyday. Yesterday he learned where an elbow is and how to say it. And, when is wakes up in the morning he says hi to everyone, "Hi dodo's, (dogs), Hi momma!, Hi dada! Hi mow! (cat)". And he loves to say bye bye and go bye bye. Just the other day, he brought me a DVD and when I told him we weren't going to watch it quite yet, he then grabbed his shoes, sat down on the floor and tried to put them on. I helped him, and the promptly got up, walked to the door and said "bye bye momma!". The kid knows what he wants! He can open the cupboard door and pick out EXACTLY what "nack" he wants to eat. Usually it's "coco's" (cookies). He can ask for his water and milk, and can really give a good lecturing to anything that is a "no no", like the outlets, or the dishwasher, or daddy's vitamin bottle. Oh he is so cute. He runs the entire yard. this kid is an outdoors man for sure. It is a meltdown every time we have to come inside. And when it's time to go "night night", he can either tell you no, or say "night night!" and walk right over to his crib waiting to be put in it. I love him more than anything. He seriously makes my world go around. I wish it would turn slower.

1 comment:

  1. Dani, don't worry about not being a good enough Mom to Branson once baby #2 arrives, you'll be great! You guys visiting Vegas anytime soon? I want to see Branson again and can't wait to see a little pregnant Dani!

    ReplyDelete