Monday, April 18, 2011

FOR THE RECORD

Pregnancy is really a connundrum. When I was preggers with Branson, I remember being MISERABLE. And I remember thinking, "I can't ever do this again. I HATE being pregnant." And then 9 months later Branson was born, and that old cliche of, "oh, you'll forget" was so true. Well, now I remember. I thought this pregnancy would be different. I wasn't nauseaus, not throwing up, all that good stuff. I thought it was completely different. With Branson I had an aversion to food right away, this time I'm craving it all day. With Branson I was throwing up for 5 months straight. Last night was my frist actual PukeFest, but other than that I've just been nauseas as all get out. With Branson I didn't show until I was 12 weeks. - I'M ALREADY SHOWING - And this time I have the headaches and the weird dreams to boot. And I'm remember exactly why I hate pregnancy. It's not fun to feel sick all day. It's not fun to just sit on the couch because that's all I can do. I haven't mopped in - too long -, I just don't have the energy. I'm hoping the morning sickness (all day sickness I mean) will not last as long this time. And I'm hoping soon I'll get to the point where I look pregnant, and not just fat. And I hope I can find a little energy to keep up with B.... Lord help me. And this time it's documented. I HATE BEING PREGNANT. It's not fun. I feel terrible.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! Sorry friend.. sending feel good vibes your way! I can't imagine how hard it must be when you have a toddler to keep up with. I'm sure you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete