Saturday, October 2, 2010

Creature of Habit

Happy Saturday! And a big thank you to my hubby for getting up with Branson and letting me sleep in.

We spent the last week at Walley's. We love it there. My mom has a timeshare, and Ryan and I were married there almost 2 years ago. Besides being hot, it was great. Oh, and besides the little monster Branson. We could not figure out what was wrong with him. He wouldn't sleep at night, (hello, 1 am and 4 am play times). He screamed all day, didn't want to eat, only wanted to nurse. I thought, he's teething, and maybe, could it be? He MIGHT be a little spoiled? Maybe it was all of the above. But when we got home, he was an angel. You would have thought he had been reunited with his very best friends the minute he saw the dogs and cat. He nearly fell over himself to chase them around, yelling lovingly "dat!" and "do"! And, the most bestest part, he slept through the night. I was terrified that I had negated all the hard work I had put in the last 2 months. But apparently, my child is one of habit. Makes me a little nervous for Vegas and Hawaii.

Pics to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment