Friday, October 8, 2010

Irritated. Superly.

Today I am totally irritable. The bad part is, I'm irritated that I'm irritated. And there is no exact reason. Maybe because I'm stressed. By why am I stressed? Ryan's birthday is Sunday (happy birthday baby!), I've got him a great gift. But it's kind of stressful. What if he hates it? And today my cutie-patootie baby Branson, who is normally a fabulous eater, is boycotting food. Unless he can eat it off my finger. What and where is this coming from? I refuse to be a human spoon. I'm already a human fountain. Then there is baby's birthday. A little less than a month away. I've order invites, they are super cute. But what if I can't get them out in time? Next on the list is our vegas trip. It's kind of in the middle of everything. Have to cancel 2 appointments because of it. Which means I have to get my blood work done before we go. And when am I supposed to do that? I went to labcorp this morning and there were about 847 people ahead of me. So I just walked out. Ugh. And, I've already threatened my husband with his life if he works the entire trip. I mean, when you own your own business you are always working, but it would be nice to have a little family time too. And to me, family time is not spending all day in some wearhouse looking at slot machine parts/stools/software/glass. Which leads me to our hawaii trip...I think I will threaten him with his life AND divorce if he works the whole time we are there. I'm pretty sure he knows better (does he? this is the man *whom I love very, very much* that worked 2 of the 3 weeks on our honeymoon, and only didn't work the last week because there was zero signal for phones or computers). I'm also irritated at TV characters. This dumb, dumb woman on Real Housewives of DC and her husband to be exact. They snuck in to the White House, and that is just lame. And I'm angry because I'm American and that seems so very wrong. On a similar note, I watched the goobernatorial (spelled improperly on purpose folks) last night to get a better idea of who I should vote for. What a joke that is! Neither one could tell me what they wanted to do to better Nevada. All they did was poke at each other. So I may be voting for neither one. Another thing, I can't find something I really need. Thanks God I can get a duplicate, but won't be able to get it until the day before I leave for Vegas, and I need it like, yesterday. UGH.

God Bless you if you are still reading this. I know that was totally unorganized and probably makes no sense, but that's whats in my head. And that's what blogging is about right? So there you have it. A sneak peak into my effed up brain, ha! I actually feel a little better. Well, I did until Wayne Brady came on the TV and is rapping on some game show. SHUT. UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment