Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL.

I was right. 27 is old. I'm legally blind. Says the Eye Dr. Apparently it's more common than one would think. (Is that supposed to make me feel better?). And not only that, but whatever idiot told me I could start wearing contacts at the age of 12, is just that; and idiot. My eyes now have imprints and there will come a time not to far away that they will actually REJECT contacts. Ugh. Oh, and I have to have plugs put into my tear ducts due to my severe dry eye. All of this on top of having my eyes dilated, poked, and prodded. I got home last night with a terrible headache and unable to see. And today I still have a headache. I'm also wearing a pair of glasses that is about 3 years old (and a bazillion prescriptions too weak) since I can't wear contacts. *sigh* I'm having a pity party today.

No comments:

Post a Comment