Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BABY FEVER

I have baby fever. Pretty bad. It's so amazing to watch my child grow everyday, and I can't wait to keep experiencing it with him, and experience it again with other kids. Today we had dinner at the "big boy table" (a little Fisher Price table that has been around for 15 years). It's pretty awesome to watch Branson grow into a young man. He sat quietly, eating his bowl of Mac N Cheese (which I of course snuck in tomato's, spinach and butternut squash), drinking his water and talking about Elmo (I think). So yes, I want more. Soon. They are so amazing! And I love watching him interact with his grandparents and Great Grandparents. He loves saying "Momo, Nana and Poppa". And the best part is he knows each and every person individually.

Sadly this week he is missing Ryan. Ryan is away on business for 10 days, and the first few days were really on hard on Branson. He would point at the garage door or bedroom door and yell, "dada?! dada?!", and in the mornings he would cry, saying dada over and over trying to crawl to Ryan's side of the bed. It really breaks my heart. We have been able to see Ryan everyday on Skype, but I'm not sure Branson gets it just yet. He sees dada, but then because of the bad Internet connection in Timbuktu (aka Bolivia), the video freezes and then it just looks like a picture. I cannot WAIT to pick Ryan up from the airport, and for him and Branson to be reunited. And it will feel so gooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment