Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FOOD. I LOVE IT.


Sometimes I really want to write in my blog, but don't have much to write about. Then it hit me: FOOD. Duh. I love food. Perhaps a little too much? I consider myself a foodie in the simple fact that I really, really, love the stuff. So here goes!


Last night Ryan made me dinner. And not only did he make me dinner but he cleaned up the kitchen after as well. Normally I would think this is super super sweet, but if you have ever seen a kitchen after Ryan cooks, it's literally like bombs over Baghdad. I mean every dish, every appliance, every condiment, everything you could get out and dirtied is out and dirtied. So it was more than super sweet. The poor guy got home about 5:30, started cooking and when all was said and done it was after midnight. But the meal was. A. MAZING. As follows:


Appetizer: caprese salad and stuffed mushrooms

Main Course: Pork chops (he makes the best, I promise), asparagus with Hollandaise sauce, blue cheese twice stuffed potato's, and garlic pesto bread.

Dessert: donuts or German chocolate cake. Buuuut neither of us had any room :)


Ryan is an amazing cook. It is one of the many ways he won my heart. I know he loves to cook, and even when he thinks he has overdone something or ruined it, the meal is spectacular.


Thanks babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment