Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ONE STOP SHOP? NOT.

How come there isn't one store that has all my weekly needs? I mean, I have to go to at least 2 different stores every week to get everything I need. Usually it's Walmart and Whole Foods. Because walmart doesn't have organic produce. Or good meat. But, Whole Foods doesn't have everything else! And Whole Foods is ridiculously expensive! And sometimes I have to go to Trader Joe's or Raley's too! Have you ever tried to go to more than one grocery store with a 15 month old? not the worlds easiest task. And, what is it with Walmart not carrying normal things? Like Panko Bread Crumbs. Or my favorite brand of hand lotion. Oh and note to self, Scolari's is a waste of time. They don't have anything.

that is all. That is my rant for the week. Thank you for coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment