Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SUMMER TIME AND THE LIVIN IS CRAZY

Summer means busy time!  June and July flew by, and it's already a week into August.  I'm not even sure what we've been doing, but every day we do something (everything) and by 9 pm I'm lucky to have enough energy to flop on the bed and will my shoes off. 

Keenan has left us, we have a void, but he is off having fun in Disney World before he starts his Sophomore year of highschool.  I still can't believe it.  In my mind he still likes remote control cars and is shy (he is SO NOT SHY).

Branson is a little boy.  Fully potty trained, on his own accord, and speaking as if he is an adult.  He and Noa are starting to interact, and sometimes it's even sweet.  But mostly he is discovering that "his" toys are not just "his" anymore.  Thats fun!

Genoa...this little girl is going to have me running.  With in the last 2 weeks she has gotten 2 teeth, started sleeping in her own room, is crawling, pulling up on things and trying to stand.  Lord HELP ME.

Ryan is busy with work, and running a little less.  Which he shouldn't be, since he is going to run a 72 mile race in October.  I'm pretty sure that is the definition of insane.

Me - well.  I'm exhausted.  I'm tired.  I'm good, I'm happy and going crazy all at once.  Kids do that to you, you know.

Hope you enjoy the pictures from our anual family photo shoot, by www.jessilemayphotography.com









No comments:

Post a Comment