Wednesday, May 12, 2010

list.

Things happening right now:

*My kitchen is almost done. It totally looks awesome. Clean up - not so awesome.

* Branson has taken a liking to eating his feet at any chance he gets. The cutest part is in the early morning when he isn't quite flexible enough to get his foot to his mouth. He tries so hard.

*Branson laughing at all the animals. You can just tell he wants to get up and run around with them. Maybe pull on Honey's ear, put Maggies tail in his mouth. Him licking his lips when he looks at Ming has me a little worried though...

* Branson has taken to sucking on his middle finger. Inadvertently, his index finger ends up going up one nostril. I love it. I'll try to catch a picture of it.

* Ryan bought jet skis.

* I'm seriously contemplating getting a personal trainer.

that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment