Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Crush










Well, after not being sick for almost 2 years, I finally got this nasty cold. And I REALLY got it. I feel like death, and have asked Ryan to make sure I have a nice funeral a couple of times. Seriously though, it's terrible! I can't believe how hard it is to entertain a 4 month old while you are sick. My Mom was gracious enough to come over most of last week and help me out. And Thank God Ryan is home. Yesterday he took the baby after I fed him and let me rest a while longer. Poor guy finally understands why I get nothing done. It took him a half an hour to make a sandwhich. Branson is EXTREMELY social and must be around people all the time. After I got up and came out into the living room, I plopped my butt right back down on the couch and didn't move. Branson and I enjoyed a nice hour long nap until amost 5, then woke up and watched the Oscars. He was pretty content to just hang with Mom, and we talked about all the fashion on the red carpet. Or at least I did, he was probably telling me he wanted to watch monster trucks instead or something.

Branson has discovered his crush. The beautiful Sandra Bullock was being interviewed by Babwa Wawa (come on, you know it's funny!) and every time they showed Sandy he got the biggest smile and curlled into his dad. Then today, she was on the Ellen show and he did the exact same thing! Only for Sandra, and the Kardashians. He likes those brunetts!
Ryan and I spent pretty much the entire day at Urgent Care. Which really sucked for me because since I'm nursing all I can take is nose spray. Great, but what about my sore throat, itchy eyes, plugged ears, cough, sneezing and aching muscles? Ah, well.
My wonderful (but crazy) Dad and Marlaina are going to run 31 miles this weekend. I hope they survive. The craziest part is they are going to run 50 miles in the near future. Wow. I'm not sure I could run 2 miles right now. Maybe I should start working out...








No comments:

Post a Comment