Thursday, March 18, 2010

Glow Worm Angel







St. Paddy's day came and went. We enjoyed corned beef and cabbage. It's really the easiest thing ever. I thrown the roast, cabbage, potato's, carrots and celery in the crock pot all day. I personally don't care for the meal, but Ryan LOVES it. So, we ate it. And now, it's over. Simple as that.






Branson is getting so good with his hands. He is putting everything in his mouth, and reaching for anything in site. He's also close to sitting up by himself. He even rolled over earlier this week. On the downside though, he has decided he doesn't want to sleep in his bed. No, he would rather sleep in mommy and daddy's bed. Who wouldn't? it's big, warm, cushy, and easy access to snuggles all night. The problem is, I am getting zero snuggle time with Ryan. So, we are trying to break it. It's not an easy task. And know what makes me really mad? From the beginning I said he wouldn't sleep with us. And he didn't! Until about a month ago. I so knew better, shame on me. Mommy needs a time out. So now we go down for bed at 9 pm, and it usually takes a good 2 hours of sleeping, waking, fussing, glow worming, back to sleep. Thank heavens for the glow worm though. Momo got it for him for Christmas. He LOVES it. I might developetennis finger (is that possible?) from having to push it for 30 minutes straight though. The second that thing dims and stops singing, we are back to fussing. I wish the darn thing had an auto/consecutive play on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment