Friday, March 5, 2010

I like to eat, eat, eat...

Branson slept SOOOO well last night. Only woke up once at 5:30 to eat. I of course, did not sleep well. I'm thinking I got an hour total. Ah, the life of me.

Branson had his first taste of solids today. It was a banana, and he LOVED it! It was so cute! I had to video tape it for Ryan. I so wanted to wait until he is 6 months for solids, but he just can't wait any longer. He is so interested in food. Heck, the kid is interested in EVERYTHING! So observant and always thinking, I love it.

A lot of people have been asking/telling me to give him water bottles. With a breastfed baby there is no need to (maybe with formula as well, I don't know). He gets his thirst quenched with the beginning flow when he eats. Once he is on more solids and it's warmer outside, then yes I will give him water bottles. But, right now he doesn't need them.

Ryan comes home tomorrow (missed his flight today) and we are excited. Yay for daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment